- To order Products on this Site, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old and have the legal capacity to contract.
- It is your responsibility to determine and select the Products suited to your needs and then follow the ordering process on the Site. Before ordering, it is your responsibility to ensure the compatibility of the Products with those that you use.
- Once your shopping cart is full, please complete your purchases by following the instructions provided at each step on the Site and then check the accuracy of the order summary presented to you before clicking on the order button.
- A confirmation message will then be sent to you.
- When the Product(s) ship, you will receive a shipment confirmation together with the invoice.
- Please note that HyperMate may apply quantity limitations on orders made on this Site at its sole discretion.
Price and promotions
- HyperMate reserves the right to modify at any time the price of any of the Products, being understood that the price charged will be that of the one in effect at the time of the order.
- Please note that the price displayed on the landing page of the Site is an estimation based on your IP address.
- The displayed prices of the Products are exclusive of shipping costs unless specifically specified on the Site. Shipping costs include the processing costs of the order and the delivery. They may vary according to the size, the weight of the package, the choice of the carrier, and the delivery address and are individualized when placing the order.
- Finally, for deliveries outside the Republic of China, please note that some countries or states may apply customs duties, import taxes, or other taxes, the payment of which is your exclusive responsibility. Therefore, when placing an order, it is your responsibility to ensure with the local authorities that you comply with any prior formalities and/or payment of duties and taxes of any kind related to the import of the products.
- From time-to-time HyperMate may offer discounts, bundles, or other promotions (hereinafter “Promotions”) on the Site. Unless specifically stipulated otherwise, such Promotions are not cumulative and only end-user customers are eligible. Promotions and Promotion Codes may be applicable on certain product lines only.
- The prices that will be invoiced for the Products are those displayed on the checkout page of the Site when placing the order. The prices expressed in cryptocurrencies are those provided by our exchange rate provider at the time of the order.
- Payment must be made at the time of order. The full amount will be charged at the time of order.
- Notwithstanding the above, if the payment of a due amount is not received or in case of irregular payment, HyperMate reserves the right, after registering your order, to suspend or cancel the order and/or delivery.
- The Products are delivered to the address of delivery that you specified when placing your order.
- Depending on your delivery address, one or more transport service providers can be proposed with their respective rates. When you have been offered the choice between various modes of transport, you are asked to choose the one you want to select.
- The risk of loss and damage to the Products will transfer to you upon delivery.
- Upon receipt of your order, it is your responsibility to check the condition of the Product, its package, its packaging, and contents, upon delivery or collection. If you notice any defects, you must follow the procedure provided by the transport service company in such a case and inform HyperMate of these defects by specifying the order number no later than seven days after delivery.
- Delivery times are indicated when placing the order. These delivery times are indicative and may vary depending on the transport service companies. HyperMate cannot be held liable for any delays caused by the transport service company.
- In case the delivery remained unsuccessful and/or your package was not claimed at a collection point for thirty (30) days, HyperMate reserves the right to cancel your order and reimburse the purchase price to you, in which case the title to the Product(s) will transfer back to HyperMate.
After-Sale and Return Policy
- Governed by the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Protection of Consumer, Product Quality of the People's Republic of China and other laws and regulations, users who purchase HyperMate in mainland China (not include Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan) are supported by HyperMate After-sale Policy ("this policy"). This policy can be used for users who purchase HyperMate from countries or regions other than Mainland China unless there’s an explicit term of laws and regulations contrary to this policy from the country or region where users are located.
- The warranty period for HyperMate is one year, calculated from the date users sign for the HyperMate.
During the warranty period, users can enjoy the following after-sales services with the warranty certificate:
- Users can choose to replace the same model of HyperMate or return within 7 days after signing for the package if the device is confirmed intact (including but not limited to that it has not been activated or used) and there is no product performance failure or appearance damage caused by human factors by the HyperMate team. The valid purchase certificate, HyperMate device and accessories (including HyperMate device, USB charging cable, product manual, etc.), and the gifts, it has, must be returned together, which cannot affect the secondary sales.
- For the avoidance of doubt, HyperMate are commodities whose value depreciates significantly after activation or use, so the activated or used HyperMate does not apply the 7-day return policy.
- If there are any quality problems on the device caused by non-human reasons, the HyperMate team promises to freely replace the same model HyperMate for users once they confirm it because, given the safety requirements of HyperMate, HyperMate cannot provide any form of repair service.
- The return shipping fee produced by quality problems (except for human reasons) shall be borne by the HyperMate team; the return shipping fee produced by non-quality problems shall be borne by users.
- Users must be sure to clear all data in HyperMate before returning or replacing the device, and to save the wallet mnemonics and PIN codes properly; otherwise, all possible consequences (including but not limited to hacker attacks, loss of digital assets, data loss, leakage, etc.) shall be borne by users.
In the following cases (but not limited to the following), users do not enjoy the warranty service of HyperMate:
- The HyperMate replaced or returned by users is verified non-genuine through the product serial number.
- The HyperMate is reasonably determined by the HyperMate team that there is no quality problem, including but not limited to normal discoloration and wear during use, and it does not match the software wallets and mobile devices used by users.
- The HyperMate exceeds the validity period of the warranty service.
- The HyperMate is damage due to users or other third-party human reasons (including but not limited to failure to use, maintain, and store products by the product instruction manual).
- The HyperMate is returned incomplete, lacking accessories or gifts, etc.
- The HyperMate can have the fault solved through upgrading.
- The warranty certificate and/or invoice provided do not meet the requirements.
- Damage caused by force majeure such as fire, flood, lightning strike, etc.
- Other applicable laws, regulations, policies, etc.
For details of the specific "After-Sale and Return Policy" or any other policies of HyperMate, please refer to the notices and announcements made from time to time on the official website of HyperPay, or directly consult the customer service.