Governed by Law of the People's Republic of China on the Protection of Consumer, Product Quality of the People's Republic of China and other laws and regulations, users who purchase HyperMate in mainland China (not include Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) are supported by HyperMate After-sale Policy ("this policy"). This policy can be used for users who purchase HyperMate from countries or regions other than Mainland China, unless there’s explicit term of laws and regulations contrary to this policy from the country or region where users are located.
The warranty period for HyperMate is one year, calculated from the date users sign for the HyperMate.
During the warranty period, users can enjoy the following after-sales services with the warranty certificate:
1. Users can choose to replace the same model of HyperMate or return within 7 days after signing for the package, if the device is confirmed intact (including but not limited to that it has not been activated or used) and there is no product performance failure or appearance damage caused by human factors by the HyperMate team. The valid purchase certificate, HyperMate device and accessories (including HyperMate device, USB charging cable, product manual, etc.) and the gifts, if has, must be returned together, which cannot affect the secondary sales.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, HyperMate are commodities whose value depreciates significantly after activation or use, so the activated or used HyperMate does not apply the 7-day return policy in Article 2(1) above.
3. If there’s any quality problems on the device caused by non-human reasons, the HyperMate team promises to freely replace the same model HyperMate for users once they confirm it because in view of the safety requirements of HyperMate, HyperMate cannot provide any form of repair service.
4. The return shipping fee produced by quality problems (except for human reasons) shall be borne by the HyperMate team; the return shipping fee produced by non-quality problems shall be borne by users.
5. Users must be sure to clear all data in HyperMate before returning or replacing the device, and to save the wallet mnemonics and PIN codes properly; otherwise, all possible consequences (including but not limited to hacker attacks, loss of digital assets, data loss, leakage, etc.) shall be borne by users.
In the following cases (but not limited to the following), users do not enjoy the warranty service of HyperMate:
1. The HyperMate replaced or returned by users is verified non-genuine through the product serial numbe;
2. The HyperMate is reasonably determined by HyperMate team that there is no quality problem, including but not limited to normal discoloration and wear during use, and it does not match the software wallets and mobile devices used by users;
3. The HyperMate exceeds The validity period of the warranty service;
4. The HyperMate is damage due to users or other third-party human reasons (including but not limited to failure to use, maintain, and store products in accordance with the product instruction manual);
5. The HyperMate is returned incomplete, lacking accessories or gifts, etc.;
6. The HyperMate can have the fault solved through upgrading;
7. The warranty certificate and/or invoice provided does not meet the requirements;
8. Damage caused by force majeure such as fire, flood, lightning strike, etc.;
9. Other applicable laws, regulations, policies, etc.
For details of the specific "After-sale Policy" of HyperMate, please refer to the notices and announcements made from time to time on the official website of HyperPay, or directly consult the customer service.