- Two secure mobile phones without root.
- One mobile phone to installlatest version of HyperPay app, the other to install HyperKey app.
- When installing HyperKey offline wallet, the mobile phoneshould turn off the Internet connection or turn on the Flight mode, for HyperKey can only be used in the state of disconnection.
Ⅰ Set Information Wallet
- Enter the home page of HyperKey offline wallet, click the top button to jump to the wallet list page
- Click “···“ button, jump to the wallet management page
- Click “Set Information Wallet” and jump to the QR code page
- Open HyperPay with another mobile phone, click "Information Wallet" in the sidebar, click the scan button, and scan the QR code in the HyperKey offline wallet
Ⅱ Initiate Transaction
- Hyperpay - Information Wallet to initiate the transfer request and fill in the transfer information
- Encrypted QR code to be signed generated
- Click the scan button on the home page of HyperKey offline wallet, to scan the QR code in the Information Wallet
- After confirming all the information filled in is correct, drag the signature slider to the right end to prepare for signature
- Enter the trading password and click “Confirm”
- The signature succeeded. The signed QR code to be broadcast generated
- Click the scan button in HyperPay - Information Wallet to scan the QR code signed in HyperKey offline wallet to be broadcast, and send information
- Broadcast succeeded