Option 1: Use HyperMate Hardware Wallet
Receiving payments can be done offline without connecting your HyperMate mobile application. Press “up” “up” and “OK” together to enter the menu and select “My Address” to display your beneficiary address. Press “down” to display the QR code of your address.
Option 2: Use HyperMate Mobile App
1. Launch the HyperMate Mobile App. Make sure you have properly paired with your HyperMate hardware wallet.
2. Select the coin/token that you would like to receive.
3. Tap “Receive” at the right bottom corner.
4. Now you will be able to see your address of this coin/token. Remind: The address displayed now is not yet verified. Mobile phone system is considered as an unsafe environment which potential risk to be attacked by malicious program or hackers. Therefore, the address displayed here is not 100% trustable. Please tap “Check Address” and turn on your hardware wallet to verify your address. The address will turn into green once it’s verified.
5. Optional: If you would like to show a receiving barcode with a specific transaction amount, simply enter the amount below the address. The barcode will automatically change.