What is a shared wallet?
A HyperPay shared wallet usually requires more than one wallet owner's approval to authorize an outgoing payment. It is used to divide up responsibility for possession of crypto assets and proved to be advantageous for corporate fund management and transactions requiring multiple authorizations.
You can use a shared wallet:
- as your business wallet to manage your corporate funds
- as your family wallet to manage mutual monthly expenses
- with your friends to save for vacation money together
Start a shared wallet with your coworkers or friends
You can set up your own authentication rules and require up to 7 different people's approval before the funds can be transferred out of the shared wallet.
To invite someone to join a newly created shared wallet, you can:
1. Show the wallet invitation QR code to others. They can use HyperPay Scan function to scan and join the wallet.
2. Invite your HyperPay friends. Add other owners to your friend list and send invitation to them via HyperPay.
3. Share the invitation link via your favourite messaging apps or emails. They can join by entering their phone numbers and SMS security codes.